umba is looking for an Operations Intern to join our team. We are seeking an individual who can perform various duties related to operations. The intern will be exposed to a great deal of challenging experiences that align with a startup that is scaling rapidly. Under the supervision of an assigned Manager, this position will be responsible for assisting with a range of operation roles within the business. The intern is expected to work no more than 24 hours a week and will be paid $15/hour.
This position will include the following responsibilities:
• Participates in special projects to support the companies goals.
• Develops and maintains positive business relationships with associates.
• Provides administrative support for day-to-day business activities for the assigned department.
• Interacts with the team to provide support, gather information, and prepare all materials related to presentations, spreadsheets, correspondence, etc.
• Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives.
• Maintains confidential and specialized files, documents, and records.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree
• Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
• Strategic and fast-paced thinker who quickly establishes and maintains credibility and trust.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Good accounting proficiency
• Possesses a high degree of drive and tenacity with a proven track record of achieving results and possesses a strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Organized self-starter, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Needs to be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Must be a U.S. citizen.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled